Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Vegetarian Spaghetti Carbonara


I am trying to make Italian Carbonara with a hint of Asian. What comes in my mind when I heard Asian food? Chilli, lots of chilliesssssssss. Most of Asian people are able to eat spicy food and eat chilli raw, unfortunately it is just not me…

I hate chilli, I ate chilli sauce when I was in year 9, and I never have raw chilli in my mouth before. Okay, I Mean I had one and it was unintentionally though (when I was 10 yo).

So, do I like chilli now? Not really… Chilli is never accepted in my cooking… this time, I allow my food to be invaded my chilli (as a presentational purposes)….

I never thought that with less than 5 ingredients, the food is taste superb… cream, onion, garlic, mushroom (a must) and Chilli.



Yum.. For sure going to make it again

No comments: