Monday, November 2, 2009

Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Soup



I just realised, I love to drink soups/stews. During a normal weekdays dinner when I was a child, my mum always prepare some kind of soup, ranging from clear easy made soup to the complicated Chinese traditional herb-y soup. Nowadays, I only have soup at most twice a week (if I am lucky).

Yesterday, I made this soup and it reminds me of my childhood that I’ve forgotten. After I taste the soup, it reminds me to one of my favourite soup, it called super square soup.

Super Square Soup is a soup where all the vegies been cut into small block, which consist of Potato, Carrot, Peas (only peas that taking a round shape), and mice pork.

my guess is, I hate vegies when I was child, and my mum successfully fooled me at that time. I ate it and I like it even up until now. (I am going to replicate mum’s super square food soon)

This is my second experiment with soup, the amount of ingredients I used just amazed me, which are; water, olive oil, carrot, peas, corn, chicken, bacon, mushroom, thyme, continental parsley, white wine vinaigrette, chicken stock, butter, garlic, onion, and flour.

Making soup is not as hard as I thought… and please refer to the pictures below for my presentation.

No comments: